- Premium whole leaf is a brisk, energizing brew. Perfect as a breakfast tea or in the early evening.
- Taste and liquor – Misty Mountain Tea is blessed with a robust malty flavour and possesses a rich, luscious auburn colour. Sourced from a fourth generation family owned estate in the tranquil plantation town of Peermade (western Ghats, Kerala), Misty Mountain Tea is made from the finest leaf and gently rolled to ensure that each cup is bursting with flavour and aroma.
- Health Benefits – Drinking orthodox tea is widely accepted to be therapeutic; reduced cholesterol levels and blood sugar, better oral hygiene are few benefits of why orthodox tea is such a daily ritual in our lives the world over.
- Preparation Notes – Use one tea spoon per cup of boiling water. For a lighter tea, brew for about 3 minutes. If you prefer strong tea, brew for about 4-5 minutes. Best Had Black. Add a little sugar/honey if you must. Does not go well with milk.
- Best before 12 months from manufactured date.