Pan Fried –
– Remove momos from the pack
– Preheat a pan with 1 tsp oil.
– Once hot, place the momos on the pan and sear one side for 2 minutes.
– Add ¼ cup of water to the pan and immediately cover with a lid.
– Keep covered until the water fully evaporates.
– Pan seared momos are ready to be served.
– Preheat the steamer until water is boiling.
– Coat the steamer with some oil / use butter paper to prevent the momos from sticking to the
– Steam until the wrap becomes translucent (between 10 – 15 mins depending on the size of the
– Remove from the steamer and serve hot.
Caution: Over-steaming will result in the Momo casing becoming detached.
Wrap: Flour Mix (Refined Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Modified Starch), Salt, Water & Sunflower Oil.
Filling: Chicken (37%), Chinese Cabbage, Onion, Soya, Spring Onion, Garlic, Green Chilli, Soya Sauce, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Salt, Thickener (INS1420), Oyster Sauce, Flavour Enhancer (INS635), Sugar and Black Pepper.
There are no reviews yet.