Pan Fried –
– Remove momos from the pack
– Preheat a pan with 1 tsp oil.
– Once hot, place the momos on the pan and sear one side for 2 minutes.
– Add ¼ cup of water to the pan and immediately cover with a lid.
– Keep covered until the water fully evaporates.
– Pan seared momos are ready to be served.
– Preheat the steamer until water is boiling.
– Coat the steamer with some oil / use butter paper to prevent the momos from sticking to the
– Steam until the wrap becomes translucent (between 10 – 15 mins depending on the size of the
– Remove from the steamer and serve hot.
Caution: Over-steaming will result in the Momo casing becoming detached.
Wrap: Flour Mix (Refined Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Modified Starch), Salt, Water & Sunflower Oil.
Filling: Chicken (37%), Chinese Cabbage, Onion, Soya, Spring Onion, Garlic, Green Chilli, Soya Sauce, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Salt, Thickener (INS1420), Oyster Sauce, Flavour Enhancer (INS635), Sugar and Black Pepper.