The domain name www.icelandpala.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Iceland Frozen Foods with its registered office at 93/3, MULTIPLEX BAZAR, NEAR KSRTC PALA, PALA, Kottayam, Kerala, 686575. Your order for purchase shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The website has the right to accept or reject your order without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use this website belonging to Iceland Frozen Foods, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Iceland Frozen Foods reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the website of Iceland Frozen Foods.
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of colors displayed.
3. All meat and meat products are halal.
4. The sizes provided in the website may not be precise; there can be a deviation up to +/- 10%.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Iceland Frozen Foods.
6. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Iceland Frozen Foods reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Iceland Frozen Foods has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of icelandpala.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
7. Iceland Frozen Foods shall not entertain any complaints after 2 days, once the order is delivered.
8. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts of Kerala shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.